The Project Management Professional (PMP)® BootCamp will prepare you to pass the exam on your first attempt and will help you master the processes of project management, the structured and objective approach to addressing challenges in projects. You’ll be able to conduct project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing.
Next Session: TBD
Time (5:00pm – 10:00pm AST)
This is the formal training course that you need in order to get 35 contact hours and prepare for the PMP exam.
- 35 contact Hours/PDUs Certificate
- Instructor-led Live Virtual Classroom
- 3 months access to a weekly online review session (Every Saturday 10 AM – 11:30 AM AST)
- Exam simulation
- Project Management templates to adapt to your projects
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Anyone who want to learn about Project Management
- Anyone who want to prepare and pass the PMP exam